It’s time for another What Is It? Contest. This time the prize is unlimited bragging rights for having the best monster as judged by the votes of your peers plus any one PDF from my catalog. The picture for WIIC2 comes from Reginald Scot’s The Discoverie of Witchcraft (1584):
The rules are simple:
1. One submission per entrant.
2. Post a complete stat block and fluff text for the creature depicted above in the ENWorld thread linked to above using the standard format for PF monsters. Also, include at least two plot hooks for the monster.
3. Your work must be your own and cannot use anyone’s Product Identity or Closed Content material.
4. The deadline is 3 March 2011. After this, all entries are considered final.
5. A winner will be chosen via a poll set up in another thread. This poll will remain open until approximately 10 March 2011.
6. All entrants retain rights to their submissions.
1. The winner chosen by poll gets to brag about awesome his or her monster is.
2. The winner will receive a copy of any one PDF from my catalog. Reception of the PDF is contingent on me having a valid email address for the winner.